HKIA x HKIUD Webinar: Northern Metropolis Development Strategy
The Hong Kong Institute of Urban Design and the Hong Kong Institute of Architects jointly organized a joint event in Northern Metropolis Development Strategy with more than 530 professional including architect, planner, surveyor and urban designer attending online on 23 March 2022.
Prof. Prof. Kar-Kan LING, SBS, Director, Design Institute for Social Innovation, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University shared on the following key topics.
- Strategic Planning Vision: Integration with Shenzhen, GBA and the Nation as a whole
- Key Infrastructure Development Projects
- Liveability: Land Supply/ Housing/ Economic Development/ Job Creation
- Proactive Conservation
Ecology x Biodiversity x Carbon Neutral
- Creation of Unique Metropolitan Landscape
- Urban & Rural Integration;
- Development & Conservation Co-existence
- Ms. Ginger KIANG, Deputy Director of Planning/Territorial, Planning Department
- Mr. Gavin Tse, Deputy Project Manager (North), Civil Engineering and Development Department
- Ms. Kaman Kan, Senior Town Planner (Special Duties), Policy Innovation and Co-ordination Office (PICO).
Mr. Jacky Cheung, Deputy Chair of HKIA PUDC x HKIUD PAC.
For Webinar review, please click here>>
For Powerpoint download, please click here>>